Blue Tit & Cherry Blossom by Brimack
Purposely intimidating racist old white men on public transport.
U ever wish u were Mysterious but u can’t stop talking about urself
a passionate physical and emotional love based on aesthetic enjoyment; stereotype of romantic love
a love that is played as a game or sport; conquest; may have multiple partners at once
an affectionate love that slowly develops from friendship, based on similarity
love that is driven by the head, not the heart
obsessive love; experience great emotional highs and lows; very possessive and often jealous lovers
selfless altruistic love; spiritual
Matching brows and lips…. looks pretty awesome
Product Shout Out - Anastasia Hypercolor Brow and Hair Powder
Wipe on, wash out color. Instant Gratification. Get an intense flash of color without dyeing, bleaching, or spending hours in the salon.
Apply to brows with an angled brush or rub the powder onto the tips of your hair or streak it for outrageously fabulous looks that wash out with ease. Set with hair spray when applying to hair or Brow Gel when applying to the brows.
INTENSE color without dyeing or bleaching.
Works on all hair colors.
Most shades perfect for hair and brows.
1. Prep hair with a light application of glossing cream, styling wax, or leave-in conditioner.
2. Separate your hair into sections and applycolor by sandwiching your hair in between your fingers or a cosmetic sponge and the HYPERCOLOR BROW & HAIR POWDER compact, gliding the color on. We recommend using gloves and a towel around your shoulders to avoid color transferring onto your hands or clothing.
3. Set with hairspray, spraying 10-12 inches away from your colored hair and misting lightly.
4. To remove, shampoo 1-2 times.
BROWS (suitable for all colors of Anastasia Beverly Hills HYPERCOLOR Powder EXCEPT “In the Pink”)
1. Prep brow hair with a light application of Brow Fix. Prepping the brow helps the HYPERCOLOR Brow and Hair powder to adhere to your hair.
2. Apply the HYPERCOLOR BROW & HAIR POWDER using an angled brush with light strokes. Build the color for a more intense finish.
3. To complete your look, set your brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel or Lash Genius Clear Waterproof Topcoat for an all-day hold.
mo-hawk braid + makeup
You might not have an answer for this haha but it's worth a shot: what are some products I can use to paint my eyebrows pink? I don't wanna dye them, but just be able to fill them in so they look pink! Thank you (:
Hello! Oh, I’ve got an answer, haha!
The first product I’ll recommend is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Powder in “In the Pink”. This is a super-pigmented hair chalk, eyeshadow, and brow paint all in one.
You can get these online or at Ulta! I like them because they really don’t need a base to show up well. Just set them with a bit of brow gel and you’re good to go!
If you want to go a different road, just get a nice pink eyeshadow in the shade that you like, and use a white cream base, like the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, underneath. The white base will hold the eyeshadow color in place and make it look more intense.
Good luck!! :)